Call The Law Office Of Andy Miri 323-725-8263Hablamos Español

Get a Green Card through Marriage

Applying for a Green Card by Marriage in California

A US citizen may sponsor his or her spouse for permanent residency (eg: a “Green Card”). The most common situations for marriage-based immigration are:

  • Both husband and wife are in the US ; or
  • Both husband and wife are outside the US ; or
  • US Citizen is in the US and alien spouse is outside the US ; or
  • Not yet married, but will marry in the US very soon (fiance / fiancee)
If you qualify or anticipate making the qualifications for a Green Card by marriage, please call to speak with one of The Law Office of Andy Miri’s dedicated Immigration Attorneys. We have handled literally thousands of marriage-based immigration cases.

Law Offices of Andy Miri

“Dedicated to your needs
Focused on your success”

CALL ANDY MIRI TODAY: 323-725-8263Hablamos Español

Practice Areas & Information