Green Cards

Call The Law Office Of Andy Miri 323-725-8263Hablamos Español

California Green Card Lawyers

What is a U.S.Green Card

permanent-resident-card-200A Permanent Resident Card also known as a “Green Card” refers to the American identification card given to you after you become a permanent resident of the United States. The green card is also called an I-551 card or alien registration card by the government. It is typically valid for 10-years and is renewable for an indefinite period of time.

A Green Card allows you to live and work in the Unites States. Remember, however, that a green card is not US citizenship.

There are many ways to receive a green card and become a permanent resident. They include immigration through your family, marriage, work, business investment, extraordinary talents or abilities, adoption, asylum, etc. Please refer to our other pages under the “Green Cards” for other legal paths to becoming a permanent resident.

Possible “Avenues” to a Green Card

Put an end to your anxiety if you are unsure of your legal situation. Get peace of mind… Call an California Immigration Attorney from The Law Office of Andy Miri today so that you can learn the proper and legal step-by-step process from start to finish.

Law Offices of Andy Miri

“Dedicated to your needs
Focused on your success”

CALL ANDY MIRI TODAY: 323-725-8263Hablamos Español

Practice Areas & Information